🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Security Question-not working
Page options
arbyross
Community Member

Security Question-not working

Hi there.

I am a newbie.  I am trying to change and update my upwork account however I am prompted that the device is not authorized.  I tried to input my answer to the security question I made but it is not working.  I have tried also to change password but it is not working as well.

Can someone help me please?

8 REPLIES 8
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Arby,

To reset your password and security question follow the instructions listed in this Help Article and fill out the form with as many details as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thank you for your reply.  

I have tried the instructions given prior leaving my question here.  I always kept routed for about 10 times already but never got a solution to reset passwords and security question.

Would there be any other way to reset the security question from Upwork's end?

Hi Arby,

Just to double check, did you fill out the form on this Link? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Based on the link given, kindly note that I haven't added any bank details since I started yesterday.  I am trying to click my account settings and all to input those but kept on routed to the page where in I was asked for the security question. Please refer to the attached photo.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Arby,

Please use the link to fill out the form with as many details as possible. For the fields that you still haven't added anything on your account, you can write "None". Our team will receive your request and assist you further with resetting your security question. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you for your help, Goran.

Someone contacted me via email.

Will check it first and will keep you posted.

Hi Goran,

I have followed all the instructions given but until today I am still being asked about the security question where in that's my main concern the system is not accepting the answer. 

I have requested for several times but haven't got the chance to update it.

Hi Arby,

Our team has already followed up on your ticket with number 24970608. If you have any additional questions feel free to post them directly on your ticket and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths