» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Security Question
Page options
ss_manager
Community Member

Security Question

Security Question

Spoiler
Spoiler
I forgot my answer  to security question and I want the reset code to be sent to my phone number directly,  not to my email. By the way, I have a new phone number which I have informed an Upwork  agent but the old number has not yet been changed. So, I need these two requests to be implemented. Thanks
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Olugbenga,

I've escalated your concern with the team and one of our agents will reach out and assist you directly in resetting your security question via a support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
JoanneP

Hi Olugbenga,

I've escalated your concern with the team and one of our agents will reach out and assist you directly in resetting your security question via a support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thanks

a9d5b4a9
Community Member

How can I secure my payments?
34897a53
Community Member

I forgot my answer to security question and I want the reset code to be sent to my phone number directly
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi John, 

I checked your account, and the only two-step verification option in your account is your security question. Text message, mobile app prompt, and authenticator app code are not set up. To recover your security question, please follow the steps listed here.

~ Avery
Upwork
34897a53
Community Member

I didn't get any emails to rest my security question, it has been two days
I cannot change my settings because of this although I'm sure I'm typing
the password right

Hi John,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like you were able to log into your account just recently. Could you please confirm if you need our further assistance with resetting your security question? 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Joanne, 

Can you help me reset my security answer, I've been inputting my answer but it says it was incorrect. I need to get paid today. Please help. Thank you

Hi Ivhegayle,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths