🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Seeing feedback freelancers give clients?
Page options
kellihann
Community Member

Seeing feedback freelancers give clients?

Does anyone know how/if we can see the feedback other freelancers leave for clients? There are the stars on the sidebar in the "about the client" section, but no way to read the actual reviews. You can see them when you leave feedback for the client AFTER a project, but that doesn't help freelancers make a decision about working with the client... Am I missing something?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
lucidwebmarketng
Community Member

If a freelancer has given the client feedback, or the client given feeback to a freelancer they have hired, you should see them under the Client's Recent History section below the job posting. Each previous job is listed, you can even look at the posting in many cases (don't know why UW doesn't link to every one, may be a client setting). I use this all the time as you want to make a decision on whether to apply or not.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
lucidwebmarketng
Community Member

If a freelancer has given the client feedback, or the client given feeback to a freelancer they have hired, you should see them under the Client's Recent History section below the job posting. Each previous job is listed, you can even look at the posting in many cases (don't know why UW doesn't link to every one, may be a client setting). I use this all the time as you want to make a decision on whether to apply or not.

Thank you! I can't believe I didn't see that down there. I was trying to click on the stars in the "About the Client" section. I appreciate it (and feel a bit stupid LOL). 🙂 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members