🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Seems suspicious activity | cyber attack
Page options
c538271e
Community Member

Seems suspicious activity | cyber attack

Hi Everyone. I need a helping hand here. whenever, I click on below link its ask me for a verification code which has been sent to some outlook id, whereas, i don't use outlook. Moreover, I just awokeup and saw some weird  emails in my spam. Kindly if someone could guide me. attaching my emails screenshot herewith

Regards

Screenshot_20220919-062923_Chrome.jpg

https://www.upwork.com/ab/flservices/cl/contract/1571100693130743808?frkscc=H29TkdPJEWMa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Dr Aamir,

I checked the user who sent the link you were referring to and it appears that they are already suspended for violating Upwork TOS. Please check out this course for more tips on staying safe on Upwork and please use the flag option found on each job post or message anytime you’d like to report a violation.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
spectralua
Community Member

Is it you contract? I see the same. But i cannot access to other contracts. Where you get this link? Look like this contract own by *.outlook user.

• Neither i have been offered such contract nor i created. This email was present in my spam. I don't know i am bit worried also. Unable to understand what is going in here. 
PradeepH

Hi Dr Aamir,

I checked the user who sent the link you were referring to and it appears that they are already suspended for violating Upwork TOS. Please check out this course for more tips on staying safe on Upwork and please use the flag option found on each job post or message anytime you’d like to report a violation.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thankyou for guiding me through.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths