🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Select the "Add Connects" button to conti...
Page options
pushprajmaraje
Community Member

Select the "Add Connects" button to continue. Unable to add connects to my account.

Unable to add more connects in my account, after purchase it always prompts to (Select the "Add Connects" button to continue.) and but no amount is deducted from bank. Please help, unable to place proposals since 2 months.

33 REPLIES 33
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Pushpraj,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

The problem didn't resolve even after clearing cache or login using another
browser. Please resolve this issue.
Thank you.

Hi Pushpraj,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with purchasing Connects. 

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi sir,

I am Facing same issue. please resolve Thank you

Hi Ramesh,

I checked and it looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Okay, I will check it out.
82c83ead
Community Member

Hi

Also dealing with same problem;please resolve my issue

Hi Amrit,

Could you please login with another browser and select the bundle you would like to purchase. Once you`ve done this, click on the green button Buy Connects. 
If you`re still experiencing the same problem, let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Sorry but I again dealing with same issue even I tried different browser to
login. Kindly please resolve this issue.

Hi Amrit,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

via ticket means ?

Hi Amrit,

Your ticket will be shown under your ticket section Here, and you can communicate directly with our team. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I'm facing " Please select the "Buy Connects" button to continue." this problem my bank name is a bank of Baroda and talked with the bank many times they said I already open your international purchases and I tried another browser too then what is the problem with it when I entered the OTP showing again and again. HELP ME

Waiting for your good responce. 

Thank you. 

Thank you for reaching out to us, Shivam.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with purchasing Connects. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello sir 

Now i am changing my debit card it is another bank visa card still same issue "Select the "Add Connects" button to continue."

please help

Thank You

Regards, Ramesh

Hi Ramesh,

Please try to clear your cache and cookies. Once you`ve selected your bundle, you will simply need to click on the green button "Buy Connects". Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,
I have tried all your help, but still no solution and I am experiencing the
issue after pressing the so called "Buy connects" button and also after
doing payment.
Please find the solution.

Hi Pushpraj,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
vijay311
Community Member

same issue I'm facing.

Re: Select the "Add Connects" button to continue. Unable to add connects to my account.

Hi Vijay,

Could you try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in via another browser to purchase Connects? If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yes I clear catch and try again but still facing same issue.

Hi, Mr. Bojan, I'm also facing the same issue. I checked my card and it's working fine and also cleared the cache and logged in using a different browser but still, I'm facing the same issue.

Please help me soon, I'm running out of time.

Hi Rajaprasath,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi, I am facing something similar to that. Currently, I have 162 connects, but when I try to buy another 10 connects, it redirects me to the same page with a note "Please select the "Buy Connects" button to continue."
I checked my card as its eligible for international transactions.
I also tried using PayPal but the issue remains the same.
I even tried on a different browser, but no luck 😞
Please help

Hi Abhijit,

I have checked your account and it looks like the charges on your credit card and PayPal keeps getting declined. Please contact your card-issuing bank and PayPal for more information on those declined transactions. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
byloli_sharath
Community Member

I have been trying to buy connects from the last two days and I am not able to do so. I am using my card to buy connects, after I type my OTP the page again gets redirected to Buy Connects page with a notification press 'Add Connects' button, but there is no such button available in that page. Please help me out.

Hi Sharath,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the issue you are experiencing. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
sharmaricha3018
Community Member

Hey even I am facing the same issue.

Hi Richa,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
salpekar-sumit
Community Member

Facing an same issue. Please help me out of this. 

image.png

Hi Sumit,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
ea4cbeae
Community Member

Hlo there

I'm also facing this problem I'm also checked in different browsers as well. please help me

thanks 

Hi Sandeep,

Thank you for your message. I see that you have already processed your Connect purchase now. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths