Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selected candidates

Highlighted
Steve O Member Since: Jul 8, 2016
1 of 4

Hi all, hope you are well.

How do I locate the selected candindates for bids  so that I can see why they were preffered to me by clients? Is it possible to see their coverletters too? I just wnat to learn from them and improve my skills too. Thank all.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Craig A Member Since: Jan 18, 2016
2 of 4

Hi Steve

I'm afraid that is not possible.

Previously, we were able to see the names of the other freelancers bidding on a job, and view their profiles, but that feature has been removed.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3 of 4

@Steve O wrote:

How do I locate the selected candindates for bids  so that I can see why they were preffered to me by clients?

I would suspect it to have something to do with the clients not trusting someone with a fake profile picture and a laboured sounding overview?

They may also have taken a look at your portfolio items.

Essentially you're too expensive for the cheapest end of the market where the clients would not recognize correct English if it jumped up and bit them in the backside, and your English is way below the level that is necessary to attract the clients who have, themselves, a decent grasp on the language.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
4 of 4

lol Steve, why did you change your picture? I told you before why you are having problems but now you changed your picture and makes me wonder if your name is really "Steve" and if even the previous one was you.

You're just digging your grave even further.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS