🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Self introductory video description for clien...
Page options
mahmud_sup
Community Member

Self introductory video description for client

Hello, Good People..

I'm a small but visionary Freelancer. I like working in Upwork although I have a Job. I hope you can understand how much I want to build up myself in Upwork. I have a JSS of 81% (updated today) & I am not getting any client. I made an explainer video a long time ago about myself. I want to know that, will it be better If I modify my explainer video or Upload a new video by showing my face while I introduce myself.

Your little help means a lot to me. Your previous response was very impressive and helpful.

Thanks

'AL'

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md Al Mahmud,

You can check this help article for steps that will help you create a top-notch introduction video.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md Al Mahmud,

You can check this help article for steps that will help you create a top-notch introduction video.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Great. Thanks for your response. 

Do you think changing my animated video to a real-time video of mine would be better to get more clients? I am not sure If I made the question right or not. However, If you understand me, please reply (if possible). Thank you again!

Hi Md AI,

While I can't advise you accordingly about your question, I can suggest to check out our resources Here.

You will be able to learn more about how to improve your profile and your proposals. If you have any additional questions, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hey Al,

I like your video - It's fun and quirky with relevant information. I would consider removing the bit about the cat at the end as it's a bit unsettling. Some people might find it funny, I think most won't. Also, 'I'm only one call away' isn't really relevant on Upwork.

A couple of thoughts about your profile generally (hope you don't mind), I'd suggest calling yourself Al, not 'AL', and working on the English in your intro (the info is fine but the language needs a bit of tweaking). Also, I'd consider removing the certificates and Upwork reviews from your portfolio in favour of actual examples of your work.

Hope this helps!

Hello Liz S.

Would you believe that you pointed out the weakpoints which I needed the Most. I wanted a feedback which will improve my profile. I can not express my gratitude. I will try to make the corrections. 

Thanks!!! Smiley Happy

Hello Liz S.

I made some changes to my general profile. Please go by my profile & let me know your viewpoint when you have time. I appreciate your support. Smiley Happy

Thanks.   

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths