cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selfie recognition

35c6c23e
Johnalyn M Member Since: Mar 25, 2021
11 of 37

hi I cant access or take a selfie using my laptop or mobile phone. my account needs to be verified before april 1, 2021. thanks for your help

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
12 of 37

Hi Johnalyn,

Are you experiencing any problems or receiving any errors on your end? I would suggest to try and clear your cache and cookies or changing your browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
ferdail
Ferdail M Member Since: Jun 15, 2021
13 of 37

Hi I'm also experiencing this problem, I have tried using different browsers with both phone and laptop. My ID is accepted but my selfie doesn't work, it kept on saying that they are having some technical problems.

Please help me.

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
14 of 37

Hi Ferdail,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
baig_muyied_ulla
Muyied Ulla B Member Since: Dec 15, 2020
15 of 37
When i try to take and submit selfie for visual identification I'm always getting technical error.
djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
16 of 37

Hi Keren, Lusine, and Muyied Ulla,

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you are having with the verification. One of our team members already reached out to you all directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
branaljosiah
Josiah B Member Since: Dec 15, 2020
17 of 37

Upwork said that I need to verify my account. I have no problems with the ID identification because I have a passport, but the visual identification ALWAYS fail. I have tried using both the desktop and mobile method but it does not work. It always say that there is a technical problem so I should try again or try another method. I have done both of these solutions but nothing worked so far. Please can someone help me, I do not want my account to put on hold especially that I am now gaining momentum of jobs. I am flustered and sad about this. Untitled.jpg

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
18 of 37

Hi Josiah,

I followed up with the team and you should be all set. Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
savierette
Jeanne Pauline L Member Since: Dec 15, 2020
19 of 37
I’m having trouble completing the digital photo verification. It keeps saying “We’re having technical problems”. Then I tried speaking with an agent, but it still won’t go through.
g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
20 of 37

Hi Jeanne,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in via Firefox to complete your verification? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS