cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selfie recognition

savierette
Jeanne Pauline L Member Since: Dec 15, 2020
21 of 37

Hi Goran, It says my browser is not compatible as shown below.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
22 of 37

Hi Jeanne,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
yisshh
Irish S Member Since: Feb 13, 2018
23 of 37
My ID is already verified, however when I tried the visual verification for step 2 it says technical problem. I tried morethan 10x however the results are still the same. So, I decided to speak with an agent, again I was redirected into different set up. I only have 3 more days left to verify my accnt or else I’ll be on hold. I hope someone can help me with my problem. Thank you
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
24 of 37

Hi Irish,

Could you please try initiating the visual verification process after clearing your cache and cookies or try using a different browser? You may want to try using Mozilla Firefox. I've also escalated your concern to the team, and one of our team members will assist you directly via a support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
yisshh
Irish S Member Since: Feb 13, 2018
25 of 37
Hello, I just need help regarding my visual verification of my upwork account. It says technical problem, and then when i tried to speak with the agent, no agent or anyone assisted me. So I’m confused now of what to do because I only have 3 more days left or else my account will be on hold. I hope someone can help me with this problem. Thank you
djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
26 of 37

Hi Irish,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
farhan--
Farhan A Member Since: Dec 18, 2020
27 of 37

I am also suffring with this problem

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
28 of 37

Hi Farhan,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't been able to start the verification process. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or try using Firefox as a browser when you initiate it?

If the issue persists let us know.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
pooja_shakya
Pooja K Member Since: May 2, 2021
29 of 37

This is me

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
30 of 37

Hi Pooja,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like one of our agents already reached out to you via a support ticket to assist you further with your verification process. Please consider following up on the ticket so that our team can assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS