farhan--
Farhan A Member Since: Dec 18, 2020
31 of 41

I am also suffring with this problem

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
32 of 41

Hi Farhan,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't been able to start the verification process. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or try using Firefox as a browser when you initiate it?

If the issue persists let us know.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
pooja_shakya
Pooja K Member Since: May 2, 2021
33 of 41

This is me

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
34 of 41

Hi Pooja,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like one of our agents already reached out to you via a support ticket to assist you further with your verification process. Please consider following up on the ticket so that our team can assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
m_valens
Ace Contributor
Marco V Member Since: Apr 2, 2016
35 of 41

I'm trying to verify my identity and have successfully completed the ID verification but I get 'technical problems' error when I try to take a selfie. Have just cleaned browser cache and cookies but the problem persists. 

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
36 of 41

Hi Marco,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via email to assist you further with your verification.

~ Nikola

Untitled
a_krivoruchko
Andrii K Member Since: Jun 22, 2021
37 of 41

Hi All. Same problem here. ID verification is OK but when I'm trying to complete Photo ID verification I get "technical problem" issue. I tried several browsers, another laptop, clearing browser cache - no effect. I would appreciate any help. Thanks.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
38 of 41

Hi Andrii,

I'm sorry to hear about that. Could you please share a screenshot of the error so we can check?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
a_krivoruchko
Andrii K Member Since: Jun 22, 2021
39 of 41

Sure, here it is. I also tried to use mobile camera with the same result. The odd thing is that in mobile camera my face is appearing in the mentioned oval for a second but then this error appears anyway.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
40 of 41

Hi Andrii,

Thanks for following up! One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the verification.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS