🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Send many proposal to new clients but no resp...
Page options
iampapaisarkar2
Community Member

Send many proposal to new clients but no response & Rising talent badge suddenly disappeared

1. Recently I had done 3 jobs successfully (in total I had done 10 jobs). after that I don't get any response from job proposal. I send many proposal to new clients but no response..

2. Few days ago I received the Rising Talent Badge, within a few hours of received badge, JSS is showing on my profile. But the next day I suddenly saw that my Rising talent badge was not being shown, there was just JSS showing in my profile.
I also received a notification from upwork for received Rising Talent badge and get 30 connects .. but that notification has now been deleted but I have also received a mail and I have attached it please check.

I think my proposal is not reaching the client. Please Upwork team if is there any technical issue please fix ASAP

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Papai,

Our engineering team is aware of this problem and is working on resolving this is as soon as possible. If you feel confident for the job, feel free to submit a proposal and the client will be able to view it. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Papai,

I checked your account and can confirm that everything is working as designed and clients are able to view your proposals.

I would also like to clarify that once a freelancer has received their JSS the Rising Talent badge will be removed. Freelancers can't have both on their profiles at the same time. Now you can start working to become a Top Rated freelancer. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

But some jobs include the "Rising Talent" for preferred qualifications, so my qualifications doesn't matches those criteria. Any solution for this ??

Hi Papai,

Our engineering team is aware of this problem and is working on resolving this is as soon as possible. If you feel confident for the job, feel free to submit a proposal and the client will be able to view it. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you so much 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members