🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Send proposals
Page options
maximehl
Community Member

Send proposals

Hi there, I have the feeling that lately my proposal don't reach my potential clients.Normally I get at least 1 answer out of 3 proposals but from the last 15 proposals I did not receive anything.Is there a possibility that there is something wrong?

Thank you and have a nice day

Max

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
pudingstudio
Community Member

Maximilian M wrote:

Hi there, I have the feeling that lately my proposal don't reach my potential clients.Normally I get at least 1 answer out of 3 proposals but from the last 15 proposals I did not receive anything.Is there a possibility that there is something wrong?

Max

1/3 is awesome.

Having a slow period happens to everyone.

If you are used to 1/3, does feel like a real bummer for you. Though, not many have that at any point (that conversion rate), so don't feel too down.

Just keep at it.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
pudingstudio
Community Member

Maximilian M wrote:

Max

1/3 is awesome.

Having a slow period happens to everyone.

If you are used to 1/3, does feel like a real bummer for you. Though, not many have that at any point (that conversion rate), so don't feel too down.

Just keep at it.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members