🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Sent Messages are not Showing
Page options
mianmzaheer
Community Member

Sent Messages are not Showing

I am new to the Upwork system, I have two conversations in the last two days. the issue I'm facing is "the messages I have sent from mobile app are disappeared, only the clients messages are visible"

I am not clear rather the clients are able to receive my messages or not because I also not received any reply to my messages from clients

Can you please tell me Why I am facing this issue?

8 REPLIES 8
JoanneP

Hi Mian,

I checked your account, and it looks like the messages were successfully sent to your client. Could you please try to check using your computer? As for your concern with viewing your messages using the mobile app, could you please try to follow the troubleshooting steps shared here? Please let us know if the issue persists. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
3611245c
Community Member

I had same experience. Used my mobile app to send message to a client, and kept wondering why I got no response. When I used my laptop, I realized they went sent, and they were missing. Had to send another from my computer explaining the situation.

Hi Daye,

I would recommend reinstalling our mobile app. If you experience the same problem again, feel free to reach out to us (Moderators) with more details. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
kinector
Community Member

I had similar issues a few months back.

I sent a message to the client via the web site and I saw it on my mobile app too.

The next day, the message was gone.

Unfortunately it was about a detailed quote. 🙄
mdnurahmad1
Community Member

I received 2 message from Upwork but when i opened messenger box I don't find any new messages, why this happened? Why i received two messages 

?

Hi Md Nur,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
841b548b
Community Member

Hi 

The issue appears with me too - I sent 3 message but only 2 pop-up, any suggestion. Thank you.

Phan 

Hi Phan,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists? If so, please send more details about the message you're referring to.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members