🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Service fee percentage
Page options
hasmik_sngryan
Community Member

Service fee percentage

Hello dear upwork team, 

I have a question concerning to a service fee percentage. Right now I have earning on Upwork about 570 $, and I know that after 500 $ and 62.5 hours of working the service fee becomes 10% instead of 20. But I don't see any change in my profile, I still continue to earn with 20 % fee. Can you please say did I misunderstood something?

I hope to hear from you soon.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Hasmik S wrote:

Hello dear upwork team, 

I have a question concerning to a service fee percentage. Right now I have earning on Upwork about 570 $, and I know that after 500 $ and 62.5 hours of working the service fee becomes 10% instead of 20. But I don't see any change in my profile, I still continue to earn with 20 % fee. Can you please say did I misunderstood something?

It is $ 500 with any one client, not $ 500 overall, and then it goes down to 10% for that client only.

You have not earned $ 500 from any one of your clients.

It also has nothing to do with hours.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Hasmik S wrote:

Hello dear upwork team, 

It is $ 500 with any one client, not $ 500 overall, and then it goes down to 10% for that client only.

You have not earned $ 500 from any one of your clients.

It also has nothing to do with hours.

Thank you so much for your answer. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members