Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set hourly rate

Highlighted
Jody G Member Since: May 22, 2016
1 of 4

Hi,

I'm new to Upwork and I am trying to add an hourly rate to my profile.  I followed the instructions by going into "edit profile", but when I click on the area where the hourly rate is located, only my name and title appear.

Any assistance with this issue would be greatly appreciated!

Jody

Highlighted
Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
2 of 4

Have you filled out your tax information yet? I believe it is set up that you can't set your rate until the tax info is filled in. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
Highlighted
Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
3 of 4

Jody, go to your profile page then hover the cursor over your rate -- it should turn green and you'll be able to click it. If that happens, clea browser cache & cookies and restart the browser and view your profile again, and if that doesn't work, then you need to contact support. Incidentally, you should change your English level from fluent to native/bilingual

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 4

Welcome to the Community, Jody!

It looks like you're an exclusive contractor in an agency. So you will need to communicate with the agency's owner or admin to have your profile rate changed as only they can do it.

Check out this help article for more information.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS