🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Set profiles as private
Page options
bizwriterjohn
Community Member

Set profiles as private

Would someone who does not detest me provide the quick explanation of how to set a profile as private and non-viewable.

5 REPLIES 5
MichaelJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi John,

On the right side of the Find Work page, there is a column that says "My Profile." Below that it says "Visibility" and there is a pencil icon to the right. Click the pencil icon to adjust your profile visibility.

You can also find the steps in this help article.

I hope this helps!

Thanks,

Mike

Cheers,
Mike

I am on my profile and I don't see 'visibility' on my profile. I just see 'Availability'.

I'm trying to change my Upwork profile to private.

edit: I found it - had to go in to profile settings.

petra_r
Community Member

John B wrote:

Would someone who does not detest me provide the quick explanation of how to set a profile as private and non-viewable.

That thins the field considerably, but did you consider a simple google search? I'm sure google doesn't detest you yet.

You asked the same question previously and were given directions then.

Petra R wrote:

John B wrote:

That thins the field considerably, but did you consider a simple google search? I'm sure google doesn't detest you yet.

You kinda get it.

It is really important the Community knows a "DNA-class" profile is about to be hidden.

It's a really ground-breaking thing.

florydev
Community Member

Petra R wrote:

John B wrote:

Ahem...

Smiley Indifferent

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths