Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up different password for Team app and Upwork website

fransic_johan
Jignesh V Member Since: May 5, 2016
1 of 2

Hello..I hope you are doing good...!!

Recently I came across the issue that I badly need the Upwork team to look after and rectify it, I think this feature would help all the freelancers sooner or later. Let me explain mine, and it's sooner for me.

I highly recommend this feature of setting up the different password for Upwork and Team App. I'm about to travel for a few days so I need one of my friend to work on my project using Team App, that's fine. I can provide him my credentials for Team App. But he can use the same credentials to login into the Upwork site and can see all other contracts, bid samples, quotes, etc... And I don't want to allow him to view all those details. 

So, I need your help to take this issue forward and get it rectify as soon as possible so I can continue comfortably with my peer developer.

I look forward to hear you soon.

Have a good day 🙂

Best Regards to You

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 2

@Jignesh V wrote:

I highly recommend this feature of setting up the different password for Upwork and Team App. I'm about to travel for a few days so I need one of my friend to work on my project using Team App, that's fine. I can provide him my credentials for Team App. But he can use the same credentials to login into the Upwork site and can see all other contracts, bid samples, quotes, etc... And I don't want to allow him to view all those details. 

Best Regards to You

Hi Jignesh,

Providing access to your account and allowing other users to work on jobs awarded to you is a violation of Upwork ToS, and will get your account suspended.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS