🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Sex offers
Page options
396b8a1b
Community Member

Sex offers

I want to report an user who posted an offer regarding an secretary needing.
I posted an offer and this person contact me and aske me to go to hang outs.
I m new using Upwork, I thought it was something normal when this user asked to go to hang out.
After the conversation this user offers me things out of the job.
Please see attached.
How do we report this types of behaviors?
Thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2
mipaparazzi
Community Member

Its against Upwork terms to take a conversation outside prior to hire, obviously that was not a client but a scammer and they tend to target new freelancers who are yet to understand the system ( though everyone can get those once in a while), I suggest you leave every form of conversation from that person or you can use the block option if you wish.

JoanneP

Hi there,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have escalated this to our team so that they can review it and take appropriate action. 

I'd also like to remind you that communicating outside of Upwork before a contract is placed is a violation of Upwork TOS. If you see a job or a profile that seems suspicious or inappropriate, you can report it to us using the flagging option. You can read more on this help article and also, please check out Tips to avoid questionable jobs. You might also want to check out the information here to learn more about staying safe on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members