Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shall I accept a new offer?

kochubei_valeria
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
11 of 13

Hi Tamaz,

To add to Vladimir's suggestion, although the way you respond to invitations and offers is not counted in your Job Success score and doesn't affect it directly, we encourage you to stay in touch with the clients and respond to their messages in a professional and timely manner. Remember that the clients are asked to evaluate your communication skills in their final feedback and may include their experience negotiating the contract terms with you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
tj1972
Community Guru
Tamaz J Member Since: Nov 4, 2014
12 of 13

Thank you Veleria, Vladimir for response.

I understood what you're saying - in other words it does not (at least not too much).  Is it correct?

In that case I have a second question.

As I mentioned JSS score from 92% went down to 89% while I've copleted the job and get another 5 stars and do believe in a private feedback also would be something say least 9 (the latest assumption is based on our business relation with client).  If the reason is 6/12/24 month metrics I still do not understand why?

So, tell me please, why my JSS score suddenly went down by 3% ?

To be fair with you I do not care to much with this top rated badge - just out of curiosity... 

Thank you.

kochubei_valeria
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
13 of 13

Hi Tamaz,

While I will not be able to say exactly the outcomes of which contracts caused your score to go two points down, I encourage you to read this article to find more information.

Private feedback counts in the calculation but can't be shared to protect the itegrity of the score. Also. because your score is calculated over multiple time frames and the best score from your 6-month, 12-month, and 24-month JSS displayed, a contract can sometimes slip out of that calculation, causing your score to change significantly without any recent activity. For example, a contract will no longer be counted in your 6-month window once it is 6-months and one day old.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS