🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Sharing Contact Details for Reaching Location
Page options
9737948e
Community Member

Sharing Contact Details for Reaching Location

Hi, I am a freelance photographer on Upwork. A client came to me and he want me to take photos of some architecture. The problem is, he and also me need each other's contacts numbers to reach at location. But Upwork do not allow sharing contacts, and if i do then it may suspend my ID. So I am here to ask what's the procedure/solution of this problem because as a freelancer i must work but there are restrictions.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad A wrote:

... he and also me need each other's contacts numbers to reach at location. But Upwork do not allow sharing contacts, and if i do then it may suspend my ID.

Upwork allow the exchange of contact details once you have been hired. You obviously won't travel to any location without a contract, so this is a non-issue.

Once you are hired you may communicate and meet with a client whatever way suits the client and yourself, but payment **MUST** go through Upwork.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad A wrote:

... he and also me need each other's contacts numbers to reach at location. But Upwork do not allow sharing contacts, and if i do then it may suspend my ID.

Upwork allow the exchange of contact details once you have been hired. You obviously won't travel to any location without a contract, so this is a non-issue.

Once you are hired you may communicate and meet with a client whatever way suits the client and yourself, but payment **MUST** go through Upwork.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths