🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Sharing Email Address
Page options
a602d200
Community Member

Sharing Email Address

Hi,

I hope you're doing good!

I wanted to ask something. I just saw a job post from a U.S. client (seems to be a new client because payment method wasn't verified) he asked in his job post to send him the email address so that he can contact directly and send proper instructions and other system log in credentials and all. So, I wanted to confirm is it okay to share our personal email address in job proposal? Although it doesn't seem right, but the client is looking for someone you can say to remotely work for his job along with his team.

Any help would be highly appreciated!

Good Day!

1 REPLY 1
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Rana Fraz A wrote:

Hi,

I hope you're doing good!

I wanted to ask something. I just saw a job post from a U.S. client (seems to be a new client because payment method wasn't verified) he asked in his job post to send him the email address so that he can contact directly and send proper instructions and other system log in credentials and all. So, I wanted to confirm is it okay to share our personal email address in job proposal? Although it doesn't seem right, but the client is looking for someone you can say to remotely work for his job along with his team.

Any help would be highly appreciated!

Good Day!

There is no need for guessing. It is clearly stated in the terms of service you can't do that. You need to read them before you do anything. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members