🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Sharing Personal/Portfolio Website URL on Pro...
Page options
fahadfarooq52
Community Member

Sharing Personal/Portfolio Website URL on Profile

Hi,

Can I share my Personal/Portfolio Website URL on Profile which does not include any direct contact information as shown in the image?

Website Link: **Edited for community guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Fahad,

Please note that having a website link with any forms or links that would lead to contacting you, including Fiverr Profile redirection link, isn't allowed.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Fahad,

You should be able to share your website via the proposals. As long as there is no way to contact you on your website, there shouldn't be any problem linking your website on your Upwork profile. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks for reply.

I don't have any direct contact information on my website. I only have a redirection link to Upwork Profile. But my concern here is, I also have Fiverr Profile redirection link on my website, because I am sharing my web portfolio with both marketplaces. I hope it will not violate the TOS. Can you please correct me if I am wrong?

Since that is a way to contact you outside of Upwork, it seems pretty obvious that it would be a violation.

Hi Fahad,

Please note that having a website link with any forms or links that would lead to contacting you, including Fiverr Profile redirection link, isn't allowed.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Got it. Thanks for guidance Smiley Happy

What if the website has only social media links like Facebook and Instagram? 

Hi Sama,

Thank you for your message. I would like to add that a website link with any forms or links that would lead to contacting you, including competitors freelancing sites or social media profile redirection isn't allowed.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members