🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Sharing Upwork Profile (Link) on Social Media...
Page options
hafizhassantahir
Community Member

Sharing Upwork Profile (Link) on Social Media Platforms (Posts)

Hello Upworkers, Merry Christmas and New Year. Smiley Very Happy

can I share my profile link in the social media posts I wrote like on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, is that against TOS or not? can anybody give me a reference to an article?

My concern will be lead generation....Please let me know it it is against any of the policy of Upwork.

Thanks!

Hafiz

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Hafiz Muhammad H wrote:

can I share my profile link in the social media posts I wrote like on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, is that against TOS or not?

Yes, you can and no, that is not against the ToS at all. Just don't use any of Upwork's trademarks (such as the logo etc)

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Hafiz Muhammad H wrote:

can I share my profile link in the social media posts I wrote like on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, is that against TOS or not?

Yes, you can and no, that is not against the ToS at all. Just don't use any of Upwork's trademarks (such as the logo etc)

Thank you! Petra for this information, I have one more question related to this...

Is there any restriction on it like if I have 2 posts a day is it okay? I mean can I share it unlimited amount of times? or it will flag my profile or something....?

Hafiz Muhammad H wrote:

Thank you! Petra for this information, I have one more question related to this...

Is there any restriction on it like if I have 2 posts a day is it okay? I mean can I share it unlimited amount of times? or it will flag my profile or something....?

There are no such restrictions.

Hello, Hafiz

you are free to share your profile link with any website and any social media platform. There is no restriction on Upwork. 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Regards

Mohsin

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths