cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing Upwork Profile (Link) on Social Media Platforms (Posts)

hafizhassantahir
Hafiz Muhammad H Member Since: Jun 11, 2018
1 of 5

Hello Upworkers, Merry Christmas and New Year. Smiley Very Happy

can I share my profile link in the social media posts I wrote like on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, is that against TOS or not? can anybody give me a reference to an article?

My concern will be lead generation....Please let me know it it is against any of the policy of Upwork.

Thanks!

Hafiz

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
BEST ANSWER
2 of 5

Hafiz Muhammad H wrote:

can I share my profile link in the social media posts I wrote like on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, is that against TOS or not?

Yes, you can and no, that is not against the ToS at all. Just don't use any of Upwork's trademarks (such as the logo etc)

View solution in original post

hafizhassantahir
Hafiz Muhammad H Member Since: Jun 11, 2018
3 of 5

Thank you! Petra for this information, I have one more question related to this...

Is there any restriction on it like if I have 2 posts a day is it okay? I mean can I share it unlimited amount of times? or it will flag my profile or something....?

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 5

Hafiz Muhammad H wrote:

Thank you! Petra for this information, I have one more question related to this...

Is there any restriction on it like if I have 2 posts a day is it okay? I mean can I share it unlimited amount of times? or it will flag my profile or something....?

There are no such restrictions.

mohsin-khann
Mohsin R Member Since: May 1, 2019
5 of 5

Hello, Hafiz

you are free to share your profile link with any website and any social media platform. There is no restriction on Upwork. 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Regards

Mohsin

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS