🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Sharing my portfolio website
Page options
4269dc81
Community Member

Sharing my portfolio website

Hello everyone,

I am currently building my portfolio website on Github (which is linked to my Upwork profile), I was wondering, can I share it in the submitted proposals knowing that it contains all my contact information. If not, is there a way that I can share the content on Upwork with the clients who agree with the ToS? 

Kindly regards,

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Zakaria,

Yes, you can share links to external portfolios in your proposals. We recognize that some of these links might include contact information and ways to identify and contact you outside the Upwork platform. When you share these outside links, please remind potential clients to only communicate with you through Upwork until a contract is in place. You may read more about it here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
LuiggiR

Hi Zakaria,

Yes, you can share links to external portfolios in your proposals. We recognize that some of these links might include contact information and ways to identify and contact you outside the Upwork platform. When you share these outside links, please remind potential clients to only communicate with you through Upwork until a contract is in place. You may read more about it here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members