🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Sharing saved jobs - Agency
Page options
neitissh
Community Member

Sharing saved jobs

Hi,

I am a newbie and just want to know, is there any provision of sharing saved jobs with agency.

19 REPLIES 19
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nitish,

Please check the notification our team sent you earlier and make the necessary changes to your profile overview.

If I understood your question correctly, users are not allowed to share their contracts with other freelancers, unless they were hired for that contract. 

Feel free to clarify your question in case I misunderstood your initial comment.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

You got it right, but we have a agency and under that, it shows members so is there any convention or method to share saved jobs with other freelancers working for same Agency.

Hi Nitish,

Yes, you can ask the client to hire your team members or give you permission to include them in the project.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

What idea i got from this saved job feature is any of my freelancers can save jobs and those will be visible in agency saved jobs . So that if he or she is bussy then someone else can do. 

Pls correct me.

Hi Nitish,

I understand your question now. You'd like to have all the jobs your team members saved in one place, so different freelancers could submit proposals on them?

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Will be waiting for the reply.

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Nitish,

Sorry about the delayed response. I can confirm that currently every agency freelancer will see only jobs they saved under their Saved Jobs tab and will not see jobs other members of the agency saved.

We have shared your feedback with the team but currently have no immediate plans to make changes in this area.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Upwork

ok.

Hi Valeria,

Is there any update to this?  As an agency, I want to be able to find jobs my team can perform and allow them to see the saved jobs and apply for them.  Currently, there is no way to do that and is very frustrating.  This should be a shareable feature at the agency level, especially if you have teams that focus on certain fields and specialties.  At the least, the saved work page should allow for some sort of .CSV export.  

Look forward to your response and update.

Ken

Hi Ken,

Unfortunately, the plan to make these changes are still in the works and there are still no immediate plans to make the update. 

Untitled
elijahp
Community Member

Are there any planned updates to this situation yet? It would be great for my agency to be able to see a shared list of saved jobs, so that all of us can focus on working and spend less time scrolling through job listings.

b7d59ab1
Community Member

Hi Team,

This is a very important feature to be implemented for agencies because if team members can't share there saved jobs what's the point to work as a team. How everyone will have a track of who is working on which lead. I request to upwork the development team please take this on prior its a basic feature for working in Team.

h-roei
Community Member

Hi

I am experiencing the same frustration - is there an update on this topic? Is it possible as an agency to save jobs which can be visible to all agency members?

Thank you

Roi

Hi Roi,

It's still not possible to share saved jobs. However, I'll send this as feedback to the team for review.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
c3a58142
Community Member

Hi,

I have saved some jobs in my agency profile. I want to share them with other agency members so all the team or some members have visibility of possible jobs. 

Please your advise on how I can achieve this.

Thanks,

Mauricio

jay_strickland
Community Member

Bump on this feature request, super useful feature for teams. Short term a .csv export of saved jobs or an API ref would be great Smiley Very Happy

jamiethomas1985
Community Member

Bumping this. Just created an agency profile and seems crazy that all members of the team can't access the jobs I've saved. I don't understand how it's not a feature?

Hi James,

Thanks for the feedback. I'll be sure to share it with our team. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
0650e64c
Community Member

Oct 2016!

still open?

there are valid use cases for this.

different team members search for jobs and save them. Then they share it with their lead who then decides which of those jobs should they apply!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members