🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Shipping material to client
Page options
a_ishfaq
Community Member

Shipping material to client

Hey Upwork community,

I have worked with client on the job that require me to research and recommend a material, which is basically some sort of specialized chemical material used in diapers so I have successfully completed the job and client was happy. 

So now the client want me to arrange a sample of that chemical material and ship it to him.

He is agree to pay all of the shipping charges as well as services charges, for which he already create a milestone and hired me and obviously of all the payment etc will be via upwork.

To ship the material, client have to send me his complete details such as address, email etc so my question is that is it ok to get the information from the client which essentialy required to ship the material.

Thnaks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Abdulrehman I wrote:

my question is that is it ok to get the information from the client which essentialy required to ship the material.

Of course it is. Once you have a contract, you can communicate any which way you like and exchange any details you both agree to.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Abdulrehman I wrote:

my question is that is it ok to get the information from the client which essentialy required to ship the material.

Of course it is. Once you have a contract, you can communicate any which way you like and exchange any details you both agree to.

a_ishfaq
Community Member

Thanks for always helping me out.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths