Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopify Assistance

imransaddique82
Imran S Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
1 of 3

Hi,

I'm under discussion with a client for the job of "Shopify Store Manager" while I never did this type of Job before. However, I'm anAaccountant for the two Shopify Stores since March-2016. The job is going well. May client is satisfied & Happy with my work. Can any one guide me how can I understand or be trained managing Shopify Store/Stores?

Thanks for the assistance.

Regards.

-----

Imran.

katrinabeaver
Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
2 of 3

@Imran S wrote:

Hi,

I'm under discussion with a client for the job of "Shopify Store Manager" while I never did this type of Job before. However, I'm anAaccountant for the two Shopify Stores since March-2016. The job is going well. May client is satisfied & Happy with my work. Can any one guide me how can I understand or be trained managing Shopify Store/Stores?

Regards.

-----

Imran.

You really shouldn't be in any discussion if you don't have the skills to perform the project. If you're not sure how to do the job, don't waste the client's time and your time. Politely tell the client you don't think you're qualified to fulfill the duties.  

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
tlsanders
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
3 of 3

@Katrina B wrote:

@Imran S wrote:

Hi,

Regards.

-----

Imran.

You really shouldn't be in any discussion if you don't have the skills to perform the project. If you're not sure how to do the job, don't waste the client's time and your time. Politely tell the client you don't think you're qualified to fulfill the duties.  

I'm not sure I agree with this if it's the same client. While freelancers shouldn't be bidding on jobs they're not qualified for, an existing client asking a freelancer to take on additional responsibilities with knowledge that it's a new area for the freelancer is something else entirely. In fact, it's pretty similar to what happens in the B & M world that we're always telling newbies is how they should be honing their skills. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS