🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Should I Follow Up?
Page options
6b31f972
Community Member

Should I Follow Up?

So, I was hired to do a paid test job two months ago (with a contract). After it was done, the client said he liked my work, and we had an interview.

He said he'd get back to me about the result and never did. Should I follow up and ask? The contract is still ongoing.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ggmsagor
Community Member

Hi Vanessa,
As the client wanted/expressed intetion to hire or work with you again, and it is almost 2 months, so of course you should follow up! No problem actually.

Write some formal sentences along with the meaning of interest that you are waiting to work with him.

Thanks!!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Well, there is no harm in a follow up after two months, but the client knows where you are, if they need anything, they can contact you. 

pgiambalvo
Community Member

Yes, of course follow up.

ggmsagor
Community Member

Hi Vanessa,
As the client wanted/expressed intetion to hire or work with you again, and it is almost 2 months, so of course you should follow up! No problem actually.

Write some formal sentences along with the meaning of interest that you are waiting to work with him.

Thanks!!

6b31f972
Community Member

Thank you all for the replies! I sent a follow-up message to him. Hopefully, he will either respond soon or end the contract.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members