🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Should I continue, if I have a bad starting?
Page options
artsbd
Community Member

Should I continue, if I have a bad starting?

I sent my logo design preview to the chat and the client take a screenshot and use it on his website. After that, he disputes and asks for a refund. And threaten me that he will give a very bad review unless I refund. 

This is my first order. If I get all the bad things, can I do better on Upwork? Should I continue on Upwork? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Md Tanvir A wrote:

I sent my logo design preview to the chat and the client take a screenshot and use it on his website. After that, he disputes and asks for a refund. And threaten me that he will give a very bad review unless I refund. 

This is my first order. If I get all the bad things, can I do better on Upwork? Should I continue on Upwork? 

Wait for the actual feedback. If it's bad, and it's 5$ as the job indicates, refund. That is too low an amount to risk getting no more jobs. In the future, chose your clients wisely. (Only apply after you studied thoroughly all their information on their job posts.)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Md Tanvir,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Md Tanvir A wrote:

Wait for the actual feedback. If it's bad, and it's 5$ as the job indicates, refund. That is too low an amount to risk getting no more jobs. In the future, chose your clients wisely. (Only apply after you studied thoroughly all their information on their job posts.)

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members