🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Should I delete my account are create a new o...
Page options
johnisaac01
Community Member

Should I delete my account are create a new one or just remain.

I have joined a company two months ago and my contract got terminated suddenly without any notice. I admit I made a mistake due to minor misunderstanding due to the confusion caused by internal people. They did not talk to me or give me a chance to explain myself on what happened. They also left a jeopardizing review on my profile which caused me to not get hired. I just don't know what should I do now since the review was made, no one wants to hire me. Logically speaking, no one want to hire anyone with such bad review. I am thinking of deleting my account and create a new one and verify it as how I did previously and hopefully will be able to start getting jobs. Please advice me on this. Thank you very much 🙂

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi John,

Yes this is in violation of our TOS as well and it is not allowed.
I would also like to clarify that the option you're referring to, you will be able to open only an agency or a client profile under your current account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi John,

Please keep in mind that opening more than one account is in violation of our TOS. Freelancers are allowed to have only one account. 

I would recommend to check out our resources Here and learn more about how to improve your profile and your proposals. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thank you for your fast reply. May I know if I close my current account (refer to attachment below), and create a brand new account. I will only have 1 new account left because the current one is closed. Is that still a violation? Await your reply. Thanks 🙂

Hi John,

Yes this is in violation of our TOS as well and it is not allowed.
I would also like to clarify that the option you're referring to, you will be able to open only an agency or a client profile under your current account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Appreciate your feedback to my opinion. Thanks man!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members