🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Should I end a contract?
Page options
18fb9a3e
Community Member

Should I end a contract?

Hi,

I have worked for the past year for two clients, but in the last two months they didn't send me any tasks at all. My question is, should I end the contract so it hasn't a negative impact in my profile? Or is it ok to have a contract with no tasks and just wait for the client to send them?

Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
tlbp
Community Member

Florencia A wrote:

Hi,

I have worked for the past year for two clients, but in the last two months they didn't send me any tasks at all. My question is, should I end the contract so it hasn't a negative impact in my profile? Or is it ok to have a contract with no tasks and just wait for the client to send them?

Thanks!

Open contracts don't have any impact on your profile unless you are worried that they make you look busy. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
tlbp
Community Member

Florencia A wrote:

Hi,

Thanks!

Open contracts don't have any impact on your profile unless you are worried that they make you look busy. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths