🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Should I just start over?
Page options
74473c1b
Community Member

Should I just start over?

Hello fellow freelancers!

I need your advice since I have no clue what to do at this point. I have a soul crushing 74% jss after 10 five star jobs and 80% recommendation from previous clients. 

Should I just delete my profile and start over? No matter how hard I try or how much effort I put into my work, my jss keeps falling. The the worst thing is that I usually ask my client if they were happy with my work or if they can suggest something to improve, and all I get is they were happy.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You may:

a) Give up completely 

[or]
b) persevere with your current account and become a highly-rated freelancer despite these current setbacks, as so many others have done.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
prestonhunter
Community Member

You're not allowed to start over.

If yiu got caught trying to do that you would probably be terminated permanently from the platform.

Thank you, so there is nothing to do other than try to land a job even with a low jss score.

You may:

a) Give up completely 

[or]
b) persevere with your current account and become a highly-rated freelancer despite these current setbacks, as so many others have done.

sofia2008
Community Member

Creating a new freelancer account is a serious violation of Upwork's Terms of Service. The decision to stop using the platform would be made for you. Even if you would cancel your account and come back later on, you would need to reopen this account.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths