🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Should I submit proposal if "Invites sent...
Page options
naveen-goel
Community Member

Should I submit proposal if "Invites sent" status is visible under "Activities on this job" section

Hello friends,

i am new on this platform and little bit confused on the matter given in subject. will appreciate if i can get replies on it.

While serching jobs posted on platform, it is visible that job advertiser has sent "invites" to one or more job seekers, still we should submit proposal on such jobs ? or these proposals and connects will be lost ??

please revert and guide me

best regards

naveen  

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
data_divas
Community Member

Yes if it says hired I would not send a proposal unless the job posting indicates they are hiring more than one freelancer. 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
pgiambalvo
Community Member

It will cost you connects if you submit.

hi Peter,

thanks for reply..

but my questions is ......is it advisable to apply if it is visible that job advertiser has already sent "invites" to some others ?

say, if job is for single freelancer and the person who posted the job has already sent invitiation....do you suggest that still i should submit our proposal ??

data_divas
Community Member

Yes you should still send a proposal if you think the job is a good fit for you. 

The client is accepting proposals and inviting specific freelancers.

Thanks Julie,

i have just realsied that there is another activity by the name of "Hired" which indicate that the job advertiser has finally appointed.....and i guess thereafter there is no use of sending proposal 

thanks once agian for your kind reply.....

lets pray for me to get jobs 🙂

best regards

data_divas
Community Member

Yes if it says hired I would not send a proposal unless the job posting indicates they are hiring more than one freelancer. 

Thanks for your valuable inputs. 

Where will I see that My proposals have been viewed by the client?

Hi Maureen,

Thank you for your message. To check your viewed Proposals, please visit the Proposals tab on your Upwork profile. Under the Sent Proposals section, freelancers can see the viewed icon on the right side of each view proposal, which provides the timestamps of when clients viewed their proposals. You can also look at the bell icon on the top navigation bar for notifications about any viewed proposals.

Currently, this feature is in the testing phase and available to a few select users only. You can refer to this announcement page for more information.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths