🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Show 0 connects, even though I have conne...
Page options
waqas7330
Community Member

Show 0 connects, even though I have connects.

Hi, 

I am trying to submit the proposal but I am getting " You dont have enough connects". Even though I have enough connects. As you can see int the screenshot and its hows on the profile also. Only when I try to submit it shows zero. 
Any help?

5 REPLIES 5
NikolaS

Hi Muhammad,

I shared your concern with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
corporateshift
Community Member

Hi, this is Ihtsham.

Im facing the same isuue, I have enough connects but its says "0 connects available", whenever I try to submit proposals. 

Plz help me to resolve the issue, thank you.

Hi M Ihtsham,

As an exclusive member of the agency, you can only use your agency membership plan. Exclusive agency members can only work on contracts under their agency. For more information please check out this help article.

In order for the status to be changed to exclusive, the agency freelancer will have to have no active contracts or offers.

Thank you,
Pradeep
Upwork

Hi Pradeep H

Thank for your reply. But I cant understand, im the owing this agency. So why i cant submit any proposals?

Hi M Ihtsham,

AJ here stepping in for Pradeep. It looks like you paid for the membership but you haven't purchased Connects for your agency yet. Please know that the Agency Plus plan, the $20.00 you paid, allows you to purchase Connects for a reduced rate of $0.15 (USD) each. It also helps you build your freelancer team with these other benefits:

• Grow your team with unlimited members.
  • Customize your Agency Profile URL to highlight your business.
  • Be competitive with insight into competitor bid values on jobs.
  • Engage and apply by purchasing shared agency Connects.
  • Keep your earnings confidential.

To purchase Connects:

1. Go to Settings
  2. Select Memberships & Connects
  3. Click Add More Connects

You may also check this article for more information.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths