Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Testimonial

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
631 of 1,019

Hi Hemashree,

Please note that only certifications listed in this help article can be added and validated. You can suggest a certification that's not on the list and the team reviews suggestions and updates the list based on the demand from time to time. However, we won't be able to provide information for when your suggestion will be added.

~ Nikola

Untitled
sak9279
Sakshi R Member Since: Apr 5, 2020
632 of 1,019

Hey. So I created an account with Upwork recently, I have to say this is an amazing platform! But I'm facing a few issues currently. The thing is I've worked for 3 years and after each job, I take a testomonial from my clients in a one page document. I would love to upload these directly on upwork in pdf or jpg format for potential clients to view as I do not want to have to trouble my clients by emailing them again requesting them to put up a testimonial. Is there any way this can be done?

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
633 of 1,019

Hi Sakshi,

You can add these testimonials to your job overview section, or take a screenshot and upload the image as one of your portfolio items. This way, clients who view your profile can see the testimonials that your previous clients have shared about you. Let us know if you need any assistance. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
shoiab235
Muhammad Shoiab R Member Since: Jul 8, 2020
634 of 1,019

Hi,
can't see on my profile Testimonial, Can you tell me? Why this see is not happening
I will be waiting for your reply
Thanks!!

tinker_bell3
635 of 1,019

Hi Muhammad Shoiab,

I would just like to clarify, did you request a testimonial from your client and it is not showing in your profile? 

-Joanne
Untitled
flower62
Zah B Member Since: Jul 12, 2020
636 of 1,019
Hello
I have the same problem i did a request testimonial from my client outside of upwork and it is not approved ..
could you tell me where is the problem?
tinker_bell3
637 of 1,019

Hi Zah,

To ensure trust and quality of our marketplace, we can only approve testimonials from clients where we have sufficient evidence that the contact information is valid. In this case, we may not have been able to find sufficient information. You can try requesting another from a different client.

-Joanne
Untitled
flower62
Zah B Member Since: Jul 12, 2020
638 of 1,019
Okey thank you but The contact i worked with doesn’t have upwork account
a632bbde
Ali R Member Since: Nov 25, 2020
639 of 1,019

Isn't there a way to give more evidence of contact details and get the testimonial approved or re request it?

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
640 of 1,019

Hi Ali Raza,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS