cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Requested a testimonial outside Upwork.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
631 of 1,163

Hi Ivy,

Your client should receive the email with the request you sent to them. Feel free to reach back to us if you need any further asssitnce.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
cc91328a
Hemashree B Member Since: Oct 31, 2020
632 of 1,163

I have requested a testimonial to my previous client which is outside upwork but he has not received any request for testimonial. On my account it shows awaiting for feedback.

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
633 of 1,163

Hi Hemashree,

Updated to correct information:

Thank you for reaching out to us. We have resent a new testimonial request to your client. Could you please check if they have received the email now? Please let us know if you need our further assistance. 

Thank you,

~ Nikola

Untitled
cc91328a
634 of 1,163
There was a mistake from my side the EMAIL ID was wrong.
So what should I do now. Should I request a new testimonial or do you
suggest something else?

Thank you
Hemashree
luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
635 of 1,163

Hi Hemashree,

Thanks for letting us know this. I've notified the team and one of our agents will be reaching out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets here.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
cc91328a
636 of 1,163

I have one more question
Yesterday I have added my certification which was from UDEMY. Still it's
not displaying on my profile.
How much time will it take to display my certification?
Or there is some other problem because UDEMY was not on the list of
certification.

Thank you
Hemashree **Edited for Community Guidelines**

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
637 of 1,163

Hi Hemashree,

Please note that only certifications listed in this help article can be added and validated. You can suggest a certification that's not on the list and the team reviews suggestions and updates the list based on the demand from time to time. However, we won't be able to provide information for when your suggestion will be added.

~ Nikola

Untitled
sak9279
Sakshi R Member Since: Apr 5, 2020
638 of 1,163

Hey. So I created an account with Upwork recently, I have to say this is an amazing platform! But I'm facing a few issues currently. The thing is I've worked for 3 years and after each job, I take a testomonial from my clients in a one page document. I would love to upload these directly on upwork in pdf or jpg format for potential clients to view as I do not want to have to trouble my clients by emailing them again requesting them to put up a testimonial. Is there any way this can be done?

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
639 of 1,163

Hi Sakshi,

You can add these testimonials to your job overview section, or take a screenshot and upload the image as one of your portfolio items. This way, clients who view your profile can see the testimonials that your previous clients have shared about you. Let us know if you need any assistance. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
shoiab235
Muhammad Shoiab R Member Since: Jul 8, 2020
640 of 1,163

Hi,
can't see on my profile Testimonial, Can you tell me? Why this see is not happening
I will be waiting for your reply
Thanks!!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS