cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Testimonial

ad88c617
Yusuf O Member Since: Nov 26, 2020
651 of 1,168
I'm new here. The first testimonial I requested got rejected. I entered the information correctly. I would like to know why it wasn't approved before I make another request to a new client.
g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
652 of 1,168

Hi Yusuf,

Thanks for your question. To ensure trust and quality of our marketplace, we can only approve testimonials from clients where we have sufficient evidence that the contact information is valid. In this case, we may not have been able to find sufficient information. You can try requesting another from a different client.

~ Goran
Upwork
ad88c617
653 of 1,168
This was the same mail I got.
I entered valid information about the client.
Could you be more specific where the information isn't entered correctly
1ed22ab4
LA C Member Since: Sep 29, 2020
654 of 1,168

Hello Team Upwork,

This is my first time registration for drafting / writing and proofreading to work as Freelancer.
Is it mandatory to upload 'Testimonials' ?

Although I am confident of my skill but have not executed a project earlier.
How do I get an approval of my 'Profile'..?

Best,
LA
g_vasilevski
655 of 1,168

Hi La,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Regarding the testimonials, this is not a mandatory feature. if you don't want to upload any testimonials, you can skip this profile section. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
anniemjohnson
Annie J Member Since: Nov 25, 2020
656 of 1,168

I made a testimonial request to an client from outside of Upwork, as I am new to the platform and have none from upwork clients.  I filled out every field, including linkedin profile, and it appears to have been sent (shows as awaiting response on profile), but the client never received it.  It's a little embarrassing to ask, but did reconfirm email, they did check spam and junk folders and the request is nowhere to be found.  Why might that be?

bee-cat
Elaine Denise G Member Since: Nov 26, 2020
657 of 1,168

Hi, I'm new to upwork. How can I get clients who are not on Upwork to give me an Upwork testimonial?

Best regards

Elaine

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
658 of 1,168

Hi Elaine Denise,

We know many freelancers have worked with clients outside of Upwork and we want to give them an opportunity to showcase that on Upwork by getting testimonials from these clients. You should be able to locate the Testimonials section on your profile.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
ad88c617
659 of 1,168
Hi Bojan
A client is yet to receive an email
g_vasilevski
660 of 1,168

Hi Yusuf,

Just to confirm, are you referring to another testimonial that your client hasn't received? If yes, please reach out to me via PM (click on my name) with your client details. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS