Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showcase your past experience with testimonials - FEEDBACK

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Wilson E Member Since: Aug 7, 2015
1 of 548

This is a great idea that I have thought about it for some time now, a way to showcase some of our best testimonials. BUT to me this is not the right implementation, why should we ask a client for a second testimonial when they already left feedback? 

Simply let us select from our job history the testimonials we want to feature, this will also be more legitimate. Otherwise, how can some proof they actually worked together? 

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2 of 548

Hi Wilson,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us! We'll be sure to pass it on to our product team. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Raghav B Member Since: May 22, 2020
3 of 548

I got the testimonial from the client. It is still in under review. How much time it will take to show it on profile.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 548

Hi Raghav,

While we are excited to share that the feature is proving to be very popular unfortunately we've received so many requests that it's taking us a while to review each one. As a result, please allow 10 business days for your request to be reviewed. We apologize for the delay, but please know we are still testing and optimizing this beta feature. Thanks!

Untitled
Highlighted
Raafia J Member Since: May 13, 2020
5 of 548

I want to ask the same thing. Please anyone answer

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
6 of 548

Hi Raafia,

The review of your request can last up to 10 business days. We apologize for the delay, but please know we are still testing and optimizing this beta feature. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
7 of 548

Thanks for sharing your sentiment about the feature we're testing, Wilson! As part of the test, some freelancers will see the option to share great feedback they receive on contracts they complete on their LinkedIn network. This option will appear on some contracts on which feedback is yet to be submitted and isn't available for older reviews you've received. 

As Joanne confirmed, we'll share your feedback and suggestion with our Product team. I also merged your post with the main thread where this test is being discussed.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Wilson E Member Since: Aug 7, 2015
8 of 548
Thanks for listening. I have seen the option to share feedback on LinkedIn, nice but I don't mind about it.

Again, I think the best way is to allow us feature feedback we have or will receive on our profile.... Or maybe you I don't understand well your purpose with this new feature.

Best,
Wilson
Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
BEST ANSWER
9 of 548

Thanks for the follow-up, Wilson. It appears you're referring to a different feature we're testing, which gives freelancers on Upwork an option to ask past, off-Upwork clients for testimonials, which will be displayed on their profile?

If that's the case, we know many freelancers are seasoned professionals with clients outside of Upwork. This feature is meant to allow those experiences to be reflected on their profile in the form of a testimonial, after being verified on our end.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Ronak B Member Since: May 21, 2019
10 of 548

Upwork Testimonial is not showing on my profile it shows the following

(Client name } testimonial has been submitted and is pending Upwork approval.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS