Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showcase your past experience with testimonials - FEEDBACK

elitegra
Community Leader
Wilson E Member Since: Aug 7, 2015
1 of 1,163

This is a great idea that I have thought about it for some time now, a way to showcase some of our best testimonials. BUT to me this is not the right implementation, why should we ask a client for a second testimonial when they already left feedback? 

Simply let us select from our job history the testimonials we want to feature, this will also be more legitimate. Otherwise, how can some proof they actually worked together? 

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2 of 1,163

Hi Wilson,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us! We'll be sure to pass it on to our product team. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
raghav_0_07
Raghav B Member Since: May 22, 2020
3 of 1,163

I got the testimonial from the client. It is still in under review. How much time it will take to show it on profile.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 1,163

Hi Raghav,

While we are excited to share that the feature is proving to be very popular unfortunately we've received so many requests that it's taking us a while to review each one. As a result, please allow 10 business days for your request to be reviewed. We apologize for the delay, but please know we are still testing and optimizing this beta feature. Thanks!

~ Goran
Upwork
bilaljan48
Bilal J Member Since: Jun 19, 2020
5 of 1,163
Hey Sir, my client has no ln. account, how can I send request a testimonial to him?
djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
6 of 1,163

Hi Bilal,

Were you referring to LinkedIn profile? If so, please note that they need to have a LinkedIn profile. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
mcschmillen
Amanda S Member Since: Sep 21, 2020
7 of 1,163

Why do they need a Linkedin profile? I've done a lot of work for people that aren't connected to Linkedin. It's hard enough asking people to take time to write a review in the first place. Asking them to create a Linkedin profile just to do so is a whole other level of annoying. Is there no way around this?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
8 of 1,163

Hi Amanda,

You can still use your profile overview or portfolio section to include endorsements and testimonials from people you worked with outside of Upwork. Make sure not to share any private or contact information.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
altbergsrobin
Robin A Member Since: Mar 22, 2021
9 of 1,163

How do I use my profile overview or portfolio section to include testimonials?  Would I simply be copying/pasting clients' reviews?  
How does UpWork verify that a testimonial I include is legitimate?  

What should a client include in a testimonial besides a great review of my work?  Type of project?  Industry?  Anything else?

Thank you for your help.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
10 of 1,163

Hi Robin,

You can request testimonials from past clients by going to your profile and clicking on the option to request a testimonial. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS