cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showcase your past experience with testimonials - FEEDBACK

cmimrul
Imrul Hossain C Member Since: Sep 29, 2020
1021 of 1,086
Can business email be Gmail or Yahoo ? Or only domain name ?
bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1022 of 1,086

Hi Imrul Hossain,

You're free to use any email domain. Please be sure to use the correct email that the client has access to since the instructions on how to submit a testimonial will be sent to it. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
cmimrul
Imrul Hossain C Member Since: Sep 29, 2020
1023 of 1,086
Thanks. Okay I am sending Request to their Gmail. Thanks
asadca2
Asad Ali K Member Since: Apr 13, 2021
1024 of 1,086

I have sent a request of testimonial to someone but that is not received, Pls. resolve

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1025 of 1,086

Hi Asad Ali,

I will look into this further and will get back to you once I have more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
1026 of 1,086

Hi Asad Ali,

Thank you for your patience. We checked with the team and it looks like due to the status of the Upwork account associated with this email address the request cannot be resent at this time. You can try requesting a testimonial from a different client.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
mintumondal65
Mintu M Member Since: Apr 1, 2021
1027 of 1,086

Hi Upwork Community,

I am here again. I am unable to see my past client testimoinal and my other certifications without login. But I have seen many freelancers profile where client testimonial are showing without and within logged except mine.

Could anyone please let me know why client testimonial doesn't show on my profile without login.

Thanks in advance!

Warm Regards,

Mintu M 

pradeephele
Pradeep H Moderator Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
1028 of 1,086

Hello Mintu,

Thank you for your message. 

The purpose of our logged-out site is to give prospective clients and freelancers a feel for what Upwork has to offer so that they can decide whether to join our platform; it is not intended to reflect all the jobs and all the profile information available on Upwork. That's the role of the logged-in site, which is only visible to our registered users. To optimize the experience of prospective clients and freelancers on our logged-out site, we are sometimes selective about which jobs and profiles are visible.

We apologize if you are disappointed not to see your profile information or job on the logged-out site. However, you can rest easy knowing that the vast majority of job invitations and job applications stem from visibility on the logged-in user site, not on the logged-out site. Therefore, your success on Upwork shouldn't be impacted by your visibility on our logged-out site.

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Untitled
mintumondal65
Mintu M Member Since: Apr 1, 2021
1029 of 1,086

Hello Predeep,

Thanks you for your response and clearification. 

Thanks,

Mintu M

dancingclea
Clea D Member Since: Apr 21, 2021
1030 of 1,086

A client would like to edit a submitted testimonial as she inadvertently submitted it before having a chance to correct some errors. Is there a way of doing this or resubmitting a testimonial?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS