cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showcase your past experience with testimonials - FEEDBACK

king_pair
Sandy K Member Since: May 1, 2021
1051 of 1,163
Oh my God, that same, endlessly repeated message. Please stop it. You're meant to be a site that facilitates communication. Do better than this.

Your system isn't working. I know this because I've done work for two people who have spent time and effort on testimonials and seen that wasted.

Don't thank people in advance for things. It's incredibly presumptious. I don't understand, you're wrong on this.

SO irritating.
aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1052 of 1,163

Hi Sandy, 

Thank you for patiently waiting as our team looked into this further, and I'm sorry to learn that this experience has inconvenienced you. I can see that three testimonials are already displayed, while two are waiting for a response from your client. The testimonial in question is now displayed on your profile.

If you need further assistance with this, please don't hesitate to update this thread so that our team can assist you. 

~ Avery
Upwork
56a18004
Cynthia I Member Since: May 6, 2021
1053 of 1,163

I am completing the client testimonial form but the client doesn't have a LinkedIn address. This will not allow me to submit the other details of the client. Please assist.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1054 of 1,163

Hi Cynthia,

At the moment your client will need to have a Linkedin profile in order to be able to submit your testimonial. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
56a18004
Cynthia I Member Since: May 6, 2021
1055 of 1,163

Thank you for the prompt response.

jesslimag
Jessica L Member Since: May 6, 2021
1056 of 1,163
This whole process is super frustrating. A former client of mine wrote me a testimonial that was rejected. The client is real, the LinkedIn account is valid (it's 10 years old at this point, though she told me she doesn't use it), but the testimonial was still rejected. I'm new to Upwork, which is the only reason that I even wanted a testimonial on my profile in the first place.

Feels like I wasted my client's time.
bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1057 of 1,163

Hi Jessica,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with the email you sent that testimonial request to? I’ll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
jesslimag
Jessica L Member Since: May 6, 2021
1058 of 1,163
Done.
jonesbenjamin28
Benjamin J Member Since: May 6, 2021
1059 of 1,163

Hi, 

I submitted a request for a testimonial from my main client I had outside of Upwork before I joined. I used their Linkedin profile, and also one of their work email addresses. But they never recieved the request. And now it is still pending. Can I get the request removed so I can send it again? 

I also sent them another request but used their gmail address but it was rejected. I am guessing because (Think) I used their gmail, not work address.

I can't send them the original request again as it just says I have already sent a request to this client. 

How can I fix this? 

Thank you 

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1060 of 1,163

Hi Benjamin,

Our team will resend your testimonial as soon as possible and I would recommend to ask your client to check their junk and spam folders for any emails from our end. 

Regarding the second one, could you please confirm if you have received any errors on your end? If yes, can you share the text of the error? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS