Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showcase your past experience with testimonials - FEEDBACK

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
771 of 880

Hi Keith,

Looks like your testimonial request is still under review. While the quoted review time is within 10 days, please know in most cases we complete our review within 5 days.

We truly appreciate your patience through this process!

~ Bojan
Untitled
zeeshansalee613
Zeeshan S Member Since: Jan 14, 2021
772 of 880

Hi, I am unable to proceed further on getting a testimonial from local clients for past work. The only LinkedIn option is not working.it says invalid link, while the link is ok. Is it possible for you to solve this problem for me? Thanks in advance

Zeeshan

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
773 of 880

Hi Muhammad,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
princenwabueze
Prince N Member Since: Jan 17, 2021
774 of 880
Hi Nikola,
I have a bit of concern on how the verification is done. I've provided my former client official email and LinkedIn. Although she is yet to provide me with a reference yet.
My concern is for privacy reasons though.
1. Will Upwork contact her via LinkedIn again after providing the reference
2. Or the official email is enough and taking a look at her profile. This 8s because I would not want to infringe on her privacy because of her executive position.
luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
775 of 880

Hi Prince,

The notification about your testimonial request is sent to the client's email. In general, any information you submit to Upwork is processed by Upwork in accordance with our Privacy Policy. To better ensure the integrity of the process, we do not share the details about how we review and check the validity of the testimonials.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
fb-media-buyer
Sean W Member Since: Jan 18, 2021
776 of 880

I want to upload past testimonials but I am not able to submit the information without entering a URL for the clients Linkedin account.

However, my past clients do not have Linkedin accounts. Is there a way to upload the testimonials without the Linkedin URL? 

Thanks for your help! 

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
777 of 880

Hi Sean,

Your clients need to have a LinkedIn profile in order for you to request a testimonial from them.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
kam_andru
Community Leader
Kamarudheen C Member Since: Jan 16, 2021
778 of 880

Hi Sean, There are no other ways because Upwork verifies the client's job title through the LinkedIn account, so it is the only way to add testimony to Upwork for now, I also thought the same way as I have 100's of non-Upwork clients', I hope they will add more social media platforms to the list in future.

fb-media-buyer
Sean W Member Since: Jan 18, 2021
779 of 880
Thats a pity! Thank you for your reply Smiley Happy
rschnell1
Bob S Member Since: Dec 14, 2020
780 of 880

I am new to Upwork and recently submitted a testimonal request to a past (non-Upwork) client. They have not received the request on their end yet. How long does it typically take?

Thanks,

Bob

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS