Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showcase your past experience with testimonials - FEEDBACK

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
781 of 858

Hi Bob,

Has your client checked their spam/junk folder to see if the email was sent there? If not, please send me a private message with your client's email address so I can look into this for you.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
rschnell1
Bob S Member Since: Dec 14, 2020
782 of 858

Thanks Andrea. Let me check with him and let you know. 

rschnell1
Bob S Member Since: Dec 14, 2020
783 of 858

Just checked with him and there is nothing in spam or junk folder - or on his Upwork profile. I also PM'd you with his email.

Thank you for looking into this. 

2fd2bb32
Maricar A Member Since: Nov 24, 2020
784 of 858
Hello i have question, my non upwork client testimonial was not approved what he can do to make another testimonial for me?
kam_andru
Community Leader
Kamarudheen C Member Since: Jan 16, 2021
785 of 858

I have faced the same problem, then I tried the same thing you did, posting it in the community, but yet I didn't receive any solution or reason for testimony rejection, and tried to find my self, 

I have helped the client with an application logo and branding, and he has an Upwork account as a freelancer, so l think that is the reason why they didn't accept the testimony, but I'm not sure about it yet as Upwork provided any exact reason.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
786 of 858

Hi Maricar,

To ensure trust and quality of our marketplace, we can only approve testimonials from clients where we have sufficient evidence that the contact information is valid. In this case, we may not have been able to find sufficient information.

You can try requesting another from a different client.

~ Bojan
Untitled
4188e188
Meer G Member Since: Jan 27, 2021
787 of 858

What if the client don't have any LinkedIn profile then what should i do to request a testimonial?

colorcat3
Ace Contributor
Kathy M Member Since: Jun 18, 2019
788 of 858
Don’t request— it will be turned down if there is no LinkedIn account. It isn’t possible according to the current Upwork policies.
Upwork— PLEASE make this even more clear. We’re wasting time answering this question ad nauseum.
bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
789 of 858

Hi there,

Currently, they'll need to have a LinkedIn profile.

Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your name and profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful and verifiable.  Please check this help article for more information on how to update your profile photo and this one for updating your name.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
rightcopywriter
Avlokita S Member Since: Oct 15, 2018
790 of 858

Hello, 

I have requested a testimonial from a previous client. However, they haven't shared it inspite of submitting the work. I now wish to delete that request from my profile. How do I do that? 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS