cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showcase your past experience with testimonials - FEEDBACK

l_sanders-masset
Laura S Member Since: Feb 24, 2021
871 of 1,021

I have a testimonial that was sent on Feb. 8th and is still pending after three weeks.  Not sure what to do.  I'm new to UpWork so I am trying to fill out my profile as best I can and these could help.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
872 of 1,021

Hi Laura, 

I'm sorry for the delay as we had to check this with another team. I can confirm that the testimonial you are referring to is already listed in your profile. Great feedback, and your profile look great too. 

Since you're new to Upwork, I would recommend that you read up on the Freelancing Resources we have compiled here to help you to a successful start. 

Good luck!

-Avery
Untitled
67e44af5
April C Member Since: Feb 26, 2021
873 of 1,021

How long does it take for testimonials to be approved?

Also one of my contacts that I requested a testimonial from says they did not receive it. Can it be resent somehow?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
874 of 1,021

Hi April,

While the quoted review time is within 10 days, please know in most cases we complete our review within 5 days. We truly appreciate your patience through this process!

Feel free to click on my name and send me a PM with the email address you sent the testimonial request to? I’ll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

~ Bojan
Untitled
aizazalica
Aizaz A Member Since: Feb 28, 2021
875 of 1,021

My employer sent me testimonial from linkedin website. but its been more than 2 weeks its still pending from upwork side. 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

avirockx007
Community Leader
Awais N Member Since: Nov 12, 2017
876 of 1,021

Hi Aizaz,

Sometimes it takes time to get something verified. If you are trying to get your testimonial verified let it run through the security check as Upwork could be checking the validity of the profile through which you have been recommended/given the testimonial. It's pretty much normal because I suppose it could be a security check as per TOS but don't worry anyone from the MODS will reach out to you soon!

Hope you get your problem solved...!!!

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
877 of 1,021

Hi Aizaz, and Rebecca,

I checked with the team and both of your testimonials were already approved. Let us know if you need help with anything else.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
kaplan_norma
Norma K Member Since: Jan 4, 2021
878 of 1,021

Using the form that Upwork provides, I reached out to a client for a testimonial.  It was not approved by Upwork and I'd like to know why.  It is so hard to communicate with the staff.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
879 of 1,021

Hi Norma, 

Welcome to the Upwork Community! I can see that you were able to file a ticket with our Customer Support Team. I'll let them know that you have sent an email, but I'd like to manage your expectations and let you know that tickets are addressed by the order they were received. 

I also saw your post on this thread. Is there anything our team can help you with? Let us know and we'll be happy to assist you with your concerns. 

-Avery
Untitled
eae4a75f
Rebecca M Member Since: Mar 1, 2021
880 of 1,021

Hi Avery,

I also have the same issue - can someone help me here?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS