cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showcase your past experience with testimonials - FEEDBACK

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
11 of 36

Hi Ronak,

Thanks for your question. It will take around 36 hours for the testimonial to be verified and then it should show on your profile.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Ronak B Member Since: May 21, 2019
12 of 36

oh, I see, thanks for this information but problem is that testimonial not appear. you can check on my profile as well. till yesterday it says pending for approval and now it's not there so what happened dod you know?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
13 of 36

Hi Ronak, 

I'll go ahead and look into this with the team, and our team will come back here once we have more information. 

-Avery
Untitled
14 of 36

My client fills Testimonials 10 days back till tomorrow its show pending for approval and now it's not there so what happens?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
15 of 36

Hi Ronak,

I've just sent you a private message with more information, please take a look and feel free to respond to my private message. Thanks.

Ryan S Member Since: Nov 26, 2019
16 of 36

Does anyone know how long it takes Upwork to approve a client testimonial? It seems like mine have been pending for quite a while now.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
17 of 36

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for reaching out to us. It takes up to 36 hours to verify a testimonial from the time it's submitted. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
18 of 36

it is almost 7 days 
and still
<p>testimonial has been submitted and is pending Upwork approval</p>
Still i got this can you please check

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
19 of 36

Hi Ronak,

Thanks for reaching out about our new testimonial feature, which is currently being tested with select freelancers like you. While we are excited to share that the feature is proving to be very popular, unfortunately, we've received so many requests that it's taking us a while to review each one. As a result, please allow 10 business days for your request to be reviewed. We apologize for the delay, but please know we are still testing and optimizing this beta feature.

Thank you.
~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Amir A Member Since: Nov 20, 2019
20 of 36

Respected Team,

Why i won't get testimonal on my profile is there any issue with my profile kindly check

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS