cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showcase your past experience with testimonials - FEEDBACK

Community Guru
Michael S Member Since: Aug 29, 2017
21 of 40

You have to request a testimonial from a prior Upwork client. As you have no work history on the platform, there is no one for you to request a testimonial from.

Also flagging for moderator review, as the name you are posting under does not match the name in the screenshot of "your" profile.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
22 of 40

Edited: - there may have been a bit of a misunderstanding

Ace Contributor
Amir A Member Since: Nov 20, 2019
23 of 40

Yes this is not my profile i just get it from internet where  someone profile having this testimonal so that's why i ask you for that why i am not get this i hope now you clearly understood my mean on it .

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
24 of 40

Amir A wrote:

someone profile having this testimonal so that's why i ask you for that why i am not get this

Because you haven't HAD any previous clients on Upwork.... so you can't ask them for testimonials

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
25 of 40

Hi Amir,

Correct, we are testing a feature that will allow freelancers to display verified testimonials from their off-Upwork clients on their Upwork profiles. Since it's a test, it's not currently available to all freelancers, however, please stay tuned for future updates.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Leader
Lee Ann M Member Since: Feb 23, 2016
26 of 40

I just stumbled on your response Vladimir because I got this option on one of my contracts and accepted it.  It's a great feature for me.  Problem is I was editing my Linkedin profile today and it looked like the item (it shows up in your Activity section) had posted twice, so I deleted one of the posts.  But then they both disappeared, along with my entire Activity section. And I did have the question about whether you can go back and link in past feedback, which I guess you can't.  It would be awesome to be able to do this and I'm sure clients would appreciate not being asked for another thing to do (testimonials).  Do you know how I can get my feedback post back onto LInkedin?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
27 of 40

Hi Lee Ann, 

I apologize for the late reply and I'm sorry to hear about the problem you encountered with the published testimonial. I checked with the team and it appears the problem with double-posting and removing both posts when deleting a duplicate one might be related to a known LinkedIn issue. I've sent you a pm so please follow up so I could share an update with you directly.

Community Leader
Lee Ann M Member Since: Feb 23, 2016
28 of 40

Thanks - got email but when I clicked on subject got a message saying "item you are trying to access is unavailable"

29 of 40

Hi Lee Ann,

That's odd, thanks for the follow-up. I sent you a new message now, could you please check and respond, or let me know if you're still experiencing the issue like with the previous one?

30 of 40

Hi Lee Ann,

I apologize for the confusion, I misunderstood and thought you were referring to a different feature we're testing. Regrettably, you won't be able to repost the feedback you received since, at the moment, this option is available only for contracts on which feedback is yet to be submitted. Our team is working on expending the feature further and while I don't have the ETA, you should be able to report this feedback in the near future. Congrats again on a job well done and thanks for providing a great experience to your clients.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS