cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showcase your past experience with testimonials - FEEDBACK

Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
611 of 768

Hi Hemashree,

Thanks for letting us know this. I've notified the team and one of our agents will be reaching out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets here.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
Hemashree B Member Since: Oct 31, 2020
612 of 768

I have one more question
Yesterday I have added my certification which was from UDEMY. Still it's
not displaying on my profile.
How much time will it take to display my certification?
Or there is some other problem because UDEMY was not on the list of
certification.

Thank you
Hemashree **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
613 of 768

Hi Hemashree,

Please note that only certifications listed in this help article can be added and validated. You can suggest a certification that's not on the list and the team reviews suggestions and updates the list based on the demand from time to time. However, we won't be able to provide information for when your suggestion will be added.

~ Nikola

Untitled
Sakshi R Member Since: Apr 5, 2020
614 of 768

Hey. So I created an account with Upwork recently, I have to say this is an amazing platform! But I'm facing a few issues currently. The thing is I've worked for 3 years and after each job, I take a testomonial from my clients in a one page document. I would love to upload these directly on upwork in pdf or jpg format for potential clients to view as I do not want to have to trouble my clients by emailing them again requesting them to put up a testimonial. Is there any way this can be done?

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
615 of 768

Hi Sakshi,

You can add these testimonials to your job overview section, or take a screenshot and upload the image as one of your portfolio items. This way, clients who view your profile can see the testimonials that your previous clients have shared about you. Let us know if you need any assistance. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Muhammad Shoiab R Member Since: Jul 8, 2020
616 of 768

Hi,
can't see on my profile Testimonial, Can you tell me? Why this see is not happening
I will be waiting for your reply
Thanks!!

617 of 768

Hi Muhammad Shoiab,

I would just like to clarify, did you request a testimonial from your client and it is not showing in your profile? 

-Joanne
Untitled
Zah B Member Since: Jul 12, 2020
618 of 768
Hello
I have the same problem i did a request testimonial from my client outside of upwork and it is not approved ..
could you tell me where is the problem?
619 of 768

Hi Zah,

To ensure trust and quality of our marketplace, we can only approve testimonials from clients where we have sufficient evidence that the contact information is valid. In this case, we may not have been able to find sufficient information. You can try requesting another from a different client.

-Joanne
Untitled
Zah B Member Since: Jul 12, 2020
620 of 768
Okey thank you but The contact i worked with doesn’t have upwork account
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS