cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showcase your past experience with testimonials - FEEDBACK

jemimad
Jemima D Member Since: Jan 12, 2021
761 of 861

Hi, I made a mistake when I filled out the form for non-Upwork testimonials  I added my first name and last name instead of theirs, could it be removed?

mkh_
Mariam K Member Since: Jan 12, 2021
762 of 861

Hi Jemima,

As I know - that's one of the most popular chats for testimonial discussion. 

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/Showcase-your-past-experience-with-testimonials-FEEDBACK...

Hope you will find help there.

All the best,

Mariam

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
763 of 861

Hi Jemima,

I checked with the team and the testimonial request was canceled. You should be able to resend it now. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
084ea0f1
Chopal R Member Since: Oct 7, 2020
764 of 861

I have sent a testimonial request to one of my clients. And he said he had done it perfectly. But why it is in pending in my profile. I cannot find out the issue. Would you please help me?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
765 of 861

Hi Chopal,

Due to the high number of testimonials we receive, please allow 10 business days for your request to be reviewed.

We truly appreciate your patience through this process!

~ Bojan
Untitled
samueltoone
Samuel T Member Since: Oct 11, 2018
766 of 861

Hi, 

A few days ago I sent a previous client a recommendation request to which they have filled out and sent. The notification still says 'Pending' but I am looking to find out whether it wasn't sent correctly, or that it is waiting for confirmation by Upwork?

Thank you,

Sam

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
767 of 861

Hi Samuel,

While the quoted review time is within 10 days, please know in most cases we complete our review within 5 days.

We truly appreciate your patience through this process!

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
mcphemmie
Olufemi O Member Since: Nov 14, 2020
768 of 861

Hello, I requested a testimonial from 2 of my clients and they said Upwork didn't notify them on LinkedIn. Please what's wrong?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
769 of 861

Hi Olufemi,

While we are excited to share that the feature is proving to be very popular unfortunately we've received so many requests that it's taking us a while to review each one. As a result, please allow 10 business days for your request to be reviewed. We apologize for the delay, but please know we are still testing and optimizing this beta feature. Thanks!

Untitled
b1688241
Keith F Member Since: Jan 15, 2021
770 of 861

A client of mine (from outside UpWork has left a testimonial for me but it was not approved as the contact information could not be verified; a valid LinkedIn profile was provided, along with an email address which was made up of their name, matching that of LinkedIn. It is an entirely valid testimonial, I am just wondering why it may have been declined and how I can have it reviewed?

Thanks
Keith

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS