cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showing Bid Range To Free Members On Mobile

Ghanshyam s Member Since: Mar 11, 2010
1 of 4

Upwork is showing bid range to all users, as i am using free membership plan and its showing bid range to me, usually it is for paid members. I think its a bug on mobile site. It should be resolved, otherwise it will be unfair to paid users. Please see the attachement.

Also In hourly project if usr applys on it it does not reflect on mobile site. Why?

Thanks

Community Guru
Khadezatul K Member Since: May 1, 2015
2 of 4

Where Is our Moderator,lovely Valeria? Please help to solve this this problem

Community Guru
Ela K Member Since: Feb 9, 2015
3 of 4

@Ghanshyam s wrote:

Upwork is showing bid range to all users, as i am using free membership plan and its showing bid range to me, usually it is for paid members. I think its a bug on mobile site. It should be resolved, otherwise it will be unfair to paid users. Please see the attachement.

Also In hourly project if usr applys on it it does not reflect on mobile site. Why?

Thanks

I got in touch with CS several weeks ago after discovering both bugs you are describing.

In a classic CS reply I was 'advised' not to trust the mobile site(s) (yet) and stick to the desktop version for now... 

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 4

Hi All,

I have folowed up with the Team and they will look into it further. Thank you for reporting the bug and we'll make sure it's fixed as soon as possible.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS