🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Showing notification ' You are currently work...
Page options
md-mehedi_hassan
Community Member

Showing notification ' You are currently working offline ' .

I am working upwork from April, all work was fixed price. I never worked as hourly rate . I got an offer when I went to accept that offer I get this notification. Is it any serious matter for my account? And why it is showing ?

off.JPG

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I tried but couldn't replicate the issue. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? Let us know if you continue seeing this notification so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I tried but couldn't replicate the issue. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? Let us know if you continue seeing this notification so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank You very Much. After changing browser the problem is solved ! 🙂 

it's currently showing 

currently working offline

If you are working on upwork mobile app, first log out and then login. your problem will be solved

Hi Priya, 

I'm unable to replicate your issue. Could you please try clearing your cookies, or using a different browser to see if the issue persists? Let us know if you still need further help from us, and our team will be happy to assist you. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members